As you may be aware, following Government instructions, we closed both our Brechin and Montrose offices, and colleagues will continue to work from home until further notice.
We would continue to ask all clients to email us with enquiries in the first instance and we will respond as and when we are able to do so.
However, we will now introduce Regular Hours for each office to be open to clients for approximately 15 hours a week.
Please note that visits are ONLY to be by timed appointments, to ensure that clients do not arrive whilst another client is being dealt with.
From Tuesday 26 May, the opening times, BY PRIOR APPOINTMENT ONLY, will be:
- Brechin Office – Monday & Tuesday 10am to 3pm
- Brechin Office – Friday 9.30am to 12 noon
- Montrose Office – Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday 10am to 3pm
- These opening hours are ONLY FOR THE DROPPING OFF OR COLLECTION OF PAPERWORK, and clients will not be able to enter the either building. Staff will meet clients at the office lobbies, and strict social distancing measures will be in place.
- We ask that clients continue to adhere to electronic communications, telephone, or virtual meetings by prior arrangement, if preferred.
We will review these protocols at the end of July, or based upon Government advice, which at this time remains that colleagues should continue to work from home wherever possible.
Staff will use agreed and advised cleansing and sterilisation methods within the offices to ensure both their, and our clients’ safety.
WE ARE DOING OUR BEST TO PUBLISH ITEMS OF INTEREST, AND HOW TO ACCESS THE GOVERNMENT’S FINANCIAL SUPPORT SCHEMES, ON A DAILY BASIS, OR AS INFORMATION BECOMES AVAILABLE. WE WILL ADD THIS INFORMATION TO OUR PRACTICE NEWS PAGES AS AND WHEN WE RECEIVE IT.
Welcome to Walker Harris Chartered Accountants
We are a well-established firm, offering a friendly, professional service.
We pride ourselves on our efficient, cost effective reputation, and we can tailor our provision to your individual requirements.
Whether you are an individual needing assistance with self assessment tax returns, or a business needing full payroll, bookkeeping, accounts, taxation or advice on your business finances our experienced staff are here to help.
Working from our offices in Brechin and Montrose we can service your requirements in Angus, the Mearns and beyond and whilst the majority of our customers are in Angus & Aberdeenshire, we also manage clients throughout the country.All initial consultations are free of charge